Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sometimes you gotta survey


August Currents

by Sheila R. Rose

current book: Franny & Zooey by J.D. Salinger

current music: Ben Harper


current guilty pleasure: incessant cleaning of my pad.


current drink: Kombucha, of course!


current wish-list: Bebe clothes, Gucci purse, Dior sunglasses, Cartier watch (it's a wish list people)


current needs: Windex, Nail Polish Remover and a shower (in no particular order)


current favorite film: Taxi Driver


current favorite tv show: sunset tan (did I just type that outloud? -- I've only seen it once. I swear.)


current #1 blessing: mama bear and papa bear -- always


current bane of my existence: figuring it out, the economy


current color: teal


current news flash: Oh My Gosh!


current confusion: my purpose

No comments: