Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Who Says Dreams Don't Come True


My dream came true.
By Sheila R. Rose

Blueprint Cleanse is now shipping to California.  An email popped into my account just minutes ago, and I was so excited until I read a little further.  The cost to get into my skinny jeans?  $85 per day. Ohmygosh. Seriously?

So even if I did The Renovation Cleanse for three days it would cost me $255.  I could get a pair of Gucci glasses for $285 at Nordstrom.

Wouldn't you think a cleanse to clean out your system would cost less than filling your body with scrumptious food?  Nope.  The reason a huge percentage of the American population leads an unhealthy lifestyle is because it is cheaper to be fat and lazy than it is to skinny and active. Read this 2005 Michigan State University study, which says only 3% of the population leads a healthy lifestyle, here. 

[The absurd part of this whole thing is that I still want to do it.  I still want to pay my alloted grocery budget for the month on three days of cleansing.  Why?  Because I'm a sucker.  That's why.]

Will keep you posted. 

No comments: