Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The LifeStyle Group : Founding Story



The LifeStyle Group
by Tim Andren

My story began years ago when I took the leap of faith and became a sole proprietor. I am a graphic designer and marketing professional by trade and have over ten years of experience in the industry. I've worked for a printhouse, an advertising agency and in the corporate world. I realized in 2005 that I had a strong desire to work for myself and founded my first company, Andren Creative.

Over the years one thing continues to impress me is the fact that people and their amazing ideas and energy are the unstoppable current of the business world.

I am an avid reader on the subjects of business, success and psychology. Through acquiring this knowledge it became apparent to me that I wanted to form an 'official collective', an organized group of people who want the same things and are motivated in the same way I am.

I approached a good friend and business partner of mine by the name of Sasha Alms with the idea and together we formed the collective known as The LifeStyle Group.

We all want the something out of life. The members of The LifeStyle Group are business people who want success that accompanies a lifestyle of freedom, health and a reasonable level of comfort. They recognize the importance of building a network of people with a focus on the principles of success. Some of the principles include embracing a positive attitude, focusing on health and appearance, embracing the power of technology and most importantly, how being part of a network of like-minded people can make all the difference in the world.

The LifeStyle Group is organized and meets regularly to discuss ideas, network and enjoy the life that we create. We are very selective about who we include in this group in order to not dilute the message. We believe that good people find good people and there is nothing more powerful than these relationships in any area of the business world.

People + Ideas = Success

No comments: